Exercise Bike Accessories
15 of the best exercise bike accessories on the market
Garagegympower is reader-supported. When you purchase through links in our articles, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Great exercise bike accessories bring something new to your workout – they either solve problems or help optimise your ride.
For example, a cadence monitor helps build up a better workout and gives you more tools to fine-tune your performance. On the other side, things like new pedals and seats offer comfort for your workout and solve problems.
A great exercise bike accessory offers real value to your workout either by fixing glaring issues, improving your kit from where you start, or simply giving you better tools to get better results.
What should you focus on when buying an exercise bike accessory?
If all other things are equal, a cheaper product will be better for you. It’s a simple reality: you want to get the best results for your money so you can spend it elsewhere.
Some of the best exercise bike accessories on the market are inexpensive but offer huge value. These kinds of products are all over today’s list and budget options can be an amazing investment of a few dollars.
- Functional benefit: where does it add value?
The best exercise bike accessories have strong benefits: their features really do improve your ride.
Things like a cadence monitor, a better seat, or a fan all help you get more results from less effort or stress. This is the point of a good accessory – bringing value to your ride and making sure you’re getting the most from your time, money, and hard work on the exercise bike.
Anything that you’re spending money on should have a good value offering – whether that’s in comfort, a better workout, or simply protecting your floor from the wheels and ‘feet’ of a stationary bike.
- Durability and reliability
The last thing you want is to spend money on an accessory only for it to break and require replacement.
Durability and reliability are key to any good product. We check durability relative to price on all these products because buying twice is always more effort and expense than buying a reliable and effective product.
This also includes accuracy and reliability in metrics with products like the Wahoo sensor, for example. Reliable measures are a huge part of how sensors and trackers work – so you need to get something that is going to give you the right information so you can change your workout, recovery, or habits in-line with good data.
- Comparisons on the market
You don’t want to spend money on something sub-optimal. You want to get the best product on the market for the price and function.
We’ve chosen these accessories because of their comparison to others on the market and how well they perform. It takes a little bit of research to make sure you’re buying the best – but a good accessory is the best in class for the cash.
Getting the best exercise bike accessories means being ready to jump on the best option out of the hundreds out there and knowing that it covers your needs best, within your budget.
This is how we select and evaluate products on GGP
In this article, we review a number of popular products that we have found using in-depth research and analysis work. The products you find in the article are sold by one or more of our partners. Although these partnerships may influence the range of products in the article, our recommendations are based on an overall assessment of the product.
We evaluate and compare products in the article based on:
- Official and impartial product tests
- Customer reviews and opinions about the product
- Data on user behavior and preferences
- Specifications, characteristics, and disadvantages of the product
- Guarantees, service, and reputation of the dealer
Apart from that, we compare the price and quality of each product and deliver our subjective assessments and recommendations to our readers. The position of the product in the list does not necessarily reflect its quality, as all the products we review are picked as the best choice for certain users.
Bikeroo Replacement Seat
The seat is one of the most important parts of a good exercise bike– and this is definitely one of the best, most comfortable seats for exercise bike performance.
Bikeroo offers one of the best comfortable bike seats for longer rides to reduce saddle soreness. This replacement seat is widely compatible with both road bikes and stationary bikes alike – making for one of the best exercise bike accessories around.
- EXTRA PADDED BIKE SEAT: These bike seats are built with extra padding and elastomer spring suspension that can help spare you from discomfort, all while distributing the pressure evenly. This is a great bike seat replacement for an exercise bike!
- CUSTOM COMFORT: Tested by more than 25,000 cycling enthusiasts, this bike saddle is a perfect fit for those seeking extra comfortable indoor bike seats.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This wide bike seat is nimble, ergonomic and has universal construction to make it compatible with Peloton and standard stationary exercise bikes!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The universal mount ensures that this seat will fit any standard indoor exercise bike, including the Peloton Bike & Bike Plus. The elastomer springs and standard rails mount system make this big padded bike seat stand out against the rest.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE: This saddle comes with a waterproof bicycle cover, easy-to-use tools to mount, a universal bicycle seat adapter, mounting instructions, and an ebook filled with additional info as well!
If you’re looking for a high-quality bike seat to make your exercise bike, this is an excellent investment. This seat can take the soreness out of your cycling workout and make the riding experience a comfortable one – letting you focus on the workout.
Pros and cons for Bikeroo Replacement Seat
- Wider seat for better comfort
- Good padding and support
- Options for road bikes and exercise bikes alike
- Breaks in and moulds to your personal needs for better comfort
- More expensive than a seat cover
- Does take a little while to break in
More about Bikeroo Replacement Seat
This product also includes a specific indoor stationary bike build, with springs and attachments specifically designed for an exercise bike. That means getting the right fit for your needs and ensuring maximum comfort.
With time, the Bikeroo seat also moulds to your body as you break it in, offering an increasingly comfortable and personalised experience as you log those miles in the comfort of your own home.
Finally, this is a wide bike seat offering more support if you’re carrying a bigger behind – making it perfect for everyone with extra derriere needs.
Wahoo cycling Cadence Sensor
Wahoo is a cadence sensor, offering you crucial feedback that can help you improve your cycling on the fly. This is a great accessory to directly contribute to your performance, technique, and cycling economy while you ride.
- CADENCE MEASUREMENT - Track and capture real-time cycling cadence with compatible training apps.
- DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY - Integrated with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities, Wahoo’s RPM Speed & Cadence sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Garmin, and others.
- WIRELESS CONNECTION – Lightweight and easy to install – no magnets. Cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Mounts included.
- VISIBLE CONNECTION – Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
- UNIVERSAL FIT – Sensors will fit with most bikes and frame sizes..PELOTON iOS – RPM Cadence easily pairs with the apps including Peloton Digital iOS App via Bluetooth to get real time cadence data during spin workouts.
There’s no replacement for good technique and efficiency. Good cadence makes for better cycling and can improve the quality of your training, hour by hour, for a better workout. This is exactly the kind of accessory that any home cyclist can benefit from.
Pros and cons for Wahoo cycling Cadence Sensor
- Tracks cadence to improve cycling performance
- Helps monitor your own training even without a coach
- Cheap for the functions at around $40
- Integrates with apps like Strava and peloton via Bluetooth
- May not be appropriate for exercise bikes with built-in cadence monitoring
More about Wahoo cycling Cadence Sensor
If you’re riding at home, this is a huge development in your training. If you don’t have a coach, using a cadence sensor is a crucial way to increase your awareness of your own technique and how to improve. This helps offer more value with every workout that you perform – even at home.
Wahoo is easy to use and integrates with a wide range of systems like the Peloton and Strava apps via Bluetooth. This makes the whole system easy to use, accurate for improving the basics of good cycling, and all at a relatively cheap price of around $40.
This is a great accessory for your exercise bike – especially if you’re training without a coach but still want to improve your cycling performance.
Accmor Water Bottle Cage
A water bottle cage isn’t going to make you a better cyclist but it’s going to hold your water with a reliability and ease of use that really justifies the low price. Not only that, but it is easily changeable so you can take it from your stationary bike to your road bike without any issues.
- Our stroller cup holder designed to keep the cup secure and safe . You can easily drink water or drinks while walking on the park or cycling outside.
- It is a universal cup holder . It compatible with most baby strollers. It fits for UPPAbaby, Chicco, Britax, Peg Perego, City Mini and so on. And it also perfect for bike, wheelchair, walker, scooter, lawnmowers, treadmill, golf cart ,shopping cart, kayak, motorcycle as well.
- The clip of the cup holder can be rotated 360 degrees. So it can be fitted on handle bar, under seat, down tube, fork, front pipe or other angle.
- Fits different types and sizes of cups. It is large caliber design, so it fits for most baby bottles, coffee cups, drink bottles, mugs or water bottles.
- No tools required. It can be easily clamped on the handlebar in just a few seconds. It makes your drink within reach.
It’s a water bottle cage that is both adjustable and able to swap between surfaces with ease. This makes for a great simple purchase that can reduce the stress of staying hydrated either on an exercise bike or a road bike.
Pros and cons for Accmor Water Bottle Cage
- A tight and secure cage for your water bottle
- Designed for serious turbulence and very secure
- Easily adjustable to your bike frame’s dimensions for better fit
- Can be attached to just about anything via pressure-clamp
- Could do with an additional, lower loop to completely enclose water bottle
More about Accmor Water Bottle Cage
This is a simple, adjustable water bottle mount that fits on just about any adult bike frame with a pressure clamp to make sure it stays on. The water bottle mount itself is adjustable for any kind of bottle at just about any angle.
The Accmor water bottle mount comes with a rubberised strip to prevent damage to your bike frame which also doubles as an important part of the stability of the mount. This is a great single purchase to improve any ride – stationary and on the road alike – and can be attached to just about anything else you can think of when you’re not riding.
Lamicall 3-Point Phone Mount
Lamicall are leading the way with a ruggedised, locking 3-point phone mount designed to go on handlebars to make navigation easier. It’s a great choice for both stationary bikes and your road bike, however, since you can use a mount to control music and other media during your ride, or just to support your phone for recording.
- 【 Sturdy and Safe】 A special shape of this motorcycle & bike phone holder grips each corner of your phone tightly. It ensures the safety of your cell phone attached to the bike handlebar even on a bumpy road. ❗ Must lock the phone clamp when ride! 🚲
- 【 Shockproof Protection】 This adjustable bike phone mount comes with silicone pads that keep your phone from scratches and vibration. The motorcycle phone mount holds your phone perfectly when cycling.
- 【 Wide Compatibility】 These universal bike accessories bike cell phone holder for 4.7 and 6.8 inches with thickness up to 15mm (including phone case), like iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max,iPhone 13 1 2 Pro Max Mini Xs XR X 8 Plus 7 6s 6, Galaxy S10 + S10e S9 S8, Note 9, LG and other cell phones.
- 【 Ajustable Features】 Easy to adjust the cellphone to horizontal or vertical screen. It is convenient to answer the phone, play music, GPS positioning during the riding.
- 【 Easy Installation】 This one hand operation bike phone mount is easy to install without tool. The extra 4 silicone pads make your phone fit better with handlebar, can add or remove the silicone pad according to the diameter of handlebar. Suit well with various types of bicycles, motorcycles, stroller, shopping cart, electric scooter, indoor treadmill, indoor bike. ❗ Handlebar diameter: ⌀ 0.6 - 1.57" (15-40mm).
This is a great multi-purpose phone mount that works flawlessly with a road bike or exercise bike, offering a sturdy and adjustable mount while you ride. It’s inexpensive with the ruggedised build and reliability you need to keep your phone safe and let you manage your ride more effectively.
Pros and cons for Lamicall 3-Point Phone Mount
- Highly-secure design appropriate for any bike
- 3-part support for your phone for full security
- Easily adjustable for a better, personal fit
- Makes phone-use easy and responsible on road bikes and exercise bikes alike
- A little pricey due to the number of moving parts and security features
More about Lamicall 3-Point Phone Mount
A phone mount is also a great way of keeping other tracking devices like a cadence tracker and workout trackers while riding. This makes a phone mount a cheap but important piece of your workout performance.
Lamicall offers a 3-piece support for your phone covering all the corners and ensuring a quality, firm hold throughout. It’s designed for use with motorcycles so it’s going to provide the safety and reliability you need. Finally, it’s highly adjustable so that it fits any smartphone and can be used with just about any bike.
COMLIFE Personal Fan
If you’re working hard, COMLIFE’s simple little fan can be a godsend during long rides – especially if you’re using your exercise bike at home during warmer weather. This makes a huge difference to the comfort of the ride and helps you stay cool.
- 🐙【Strong Wind ＆ Misting Function】The battery fan built with 3 adjustable airflows (up to 11.8 ft./s) and low noise (below 35db) to meet the different needs and temperature changes. Featuring a misting function to keep you skin moisturized in hot summer. In addition, equipping with a 60ml bottle to refill the water tank conveniently. Note：All our products are brand new. It is normal that there may have some water left in the tank due to mist function test before shipping.
- 🐙【Octopus Tripod & 270° & 360° Rotation】Compared with the traditional mini fan, this stroller fan supports 270°&360° rotation that allows you to get airflow from different directions, keeping you cool in every angle. Upgraded and durable flexible tripod design that allows the portable fan tightly grip on your back seat. Fan can be installing easily by hand without any extra tools.
- 🐙【Baby Friendly ＆ Fresh Air Circulation】Ultra-fine mesh design provides strong wind, misting and prevents touching the fan blades effectively. This misting fan is more suitable for air conditioning sensitive groups such as baby, the elderly, pregnant women. Improve air circulation and keep air fresh, provide you and your family with a healthy and comfortable environment.
- 🐙【Multi Power Supply】Bring you Cool When the Car is not Started, unlike other car fan. The car seat fan built-in rechargeable 2500mAh battery for up to 4-6 hours (depending on different speeds) when fully charged. USB charging via a computer, laptop, mobile power, USB charger, mobile phone adapter, car charger, etc.
- 🐙【Multifunctional】Mini hand-held personal fan with flexible octopus tripod design is a wonderful choice for your family and kids. It’s designed not only a car fan for different size sedans SUV RV, also a great personal handheld & desk fan for baby stroller, home, office, crib, treadmill, golf cart, camping, hiking, travel, etc.
This is a fan that you attach to your bike – it’s not a complicated idea but it’s executed well.
What really does put it at the top of this list is the value for money, power, and reliability of the fan and its adjustable stand. It is simple, effective, and versatile enough to make it a great purchase as an exercise bike accessory.
Pros and cons for COMLIFE Personal Fan
- Surprisingly powerful fan for its size
- Good battery life
- Helps you stay cool – perfect for indoor exercise
- Can be attached to pretty much anything
- Battery life limited by size
More about COMLIFE Personal Fan
This is a great product with a highly-adjustable stand that can be used to wrap it around the handlebars. Obviously, that also makes it easy to switch between rides (including a road bike) and anywhere else you might need cooling down.
You can use the fan while it’s charging, and the power settings are relatively strong compared to both the size and price. It’s also pretty quiet – which may not be a huge saving when you’re using an exercise bike but does help keep your at-home workouts a little cooler and quieter.
BalanceFrom Treadmill Mat
BalanceFrom offers a simple, inexpensive mat that is specifically designed to reduce the impact of exercise – and fitness equipment – on your floors. Exercise bikes really benefit from this kind of underlay to prevent scuffing of floors and unnecessary friction on surfaces.
- High density mat helps protect your floors and carpets from the damage effects of heavy exercise equipment's
- 2.5-feet x 5-feet will be large enough for most, exercise bikes, elliptical and other exercise equipment's
- Absorbs vibration and reduces noise caused by all sorts of equipment while prolong the life of your equipment's
- Will not bleed onto carpet and easy to clean with just a damp cloth. Pattern design to prevent machines from moving around
- All genuine Balance From products are covered by a 100% Balance From satisfaction and 2-year Balance From
BalanceFrom’s mat offers you a simple and effective form of indoor support for your exercise bike to reduce the risk to floors, your expensive workout equipment, and your health. It’s not perfect with a little bit more give than some people want, but it’s a great value purchase for at-home cycling.
Pros and cons for BalanceFrom Treadmill Mat
- Simple inexpensive mat to protect your floor
- Prevents slipping against polished surfaces and imprinting on carpet
- Reduces impact of bike on floors and risk of scuffing
- Medium-light support and not designed for heavy duty care
- Can still be imprinted and degraded by exercise bike (wheels and feet) over time
More about BalanceFrom Treadmill Mat
This is also a great way of setting out an exercise space anywhere in the home, providing an even surface underfoot. A mat can be great, for example, when using an exercise bike on a carpeted floor to prevent uneven cycling or impressions into the floor and keep your home safe and in good condition.
As a 2.5- 5-foot mat this is going to cover the size of any standard exercise bike comfortably. It’s an effective overall product offering simple support and improving the lifespan of both your floors and your exercise bike while reducing the risk of static shocks from an electronic bike.
It’s a little soft and does indent with use, so be aware that it isn’t going to provide the kind of heavy-duty support you’d get from horse stall mats or similar. This is for indoor use, after all.
Grounded Sport Towels
If you’re cycling properly, you’re going to break a sweat and an effective cooling towel is a great purchase. These are lightweight and specifically designed not to cling to you or warm you up during exercise, helping you stay cool and dry through the whole workout.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS - Our 3 Pack 12" x 39" cooling towels are made of fine-quality Microfiber Blend of 45% Polyester 55% Nylon. This material ensures maximum durability and comfort during Gym, Workout, Sport, Work, Travel & Camping
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT COOLING TOWELS- Unlike other sports towels & gym towels, this microfiber cooling towels helps cool you down in a jiffy. Avoid overheating by using it when doing vigorous exercise routines or working strenuously in hot weather
- HELPS LOWER BODY TEMPERATURE - Take advantage of our cooling towels for neck and face by using it damp following our 3-step process—wet, wring, and wear. Since this isn’t a common workout towel, you may benefit from it whether you use it wet or dry
- EASY TO CLEAN - These machine-washable cooling towels are ideal for repeated use, staying in good condition despite frequent washing. They help your body cool down naturally while you’re working out/training or doing tasks in hot weather
- YOUR MULTIPURPOSE TOWEL - Make the perfect neck cooling wraps and heat-relief bandanas that you can wear while workout, training, gym, sport, practicing routines, hiking, climbing, doing yoga, cycling, or completing physically taxing activities
This is a specific type of towel designed to help you stay cool while removing sweat. They’re great at their job and come at a fraction of the price of some more-expensive brands and designs, offering excellent value for money and enough towels to stay in rotation all week.
Pros and cons for Grounded Sport Towels
- Lightweight towels specifically designed for cycling and exercise
- Non-absorptive and won’t get smelly like a normal towel
- Inexpensive – especially for a three-pack
- Easy-wash easy-dry material
- Not absorptive – don’t expect normal towel material
- Will need to be washed and cycled through like any other towel
More about Grounded Sport Towels
Having a specific exercise towel also allows you to wash and dry them appropriately without old sweat accumulating. This is a pack of 3 towels at a great price with a specific focus on sport and reducing the discomfort of a heavy fiber towel.
These are not gym towels and it’s worth remembering that they’re for quick pat-downs and to remove sweat from your skin. They won’t absorb and they’re specifically lightweight to help remove sweat and prevent overheating.
Grounded Sport’s 3-pack come at a great price and are purpose-built for high-speed, high-effort exercise like cycling.
ZFSLZS Pedal Straps
ZFSLZS straps are extra wide, extra secure straps for your exercise bike that can either work as a back-up or replacement for your existing pedal straps. TheZFSLZS models are wider than most standard exercise bike straps to provide more full-foot support and are highly-adjustable.
- It is made from rubber which has a good wear resistance and tear strength.
- The left and right is marked clearly that you would not be confused about it.
- This pedal strap is adjustable that you can adjust according to you needs.
- Our pedal strap is wider longer and thicker to makes you feel more comfortable while you do the exercise.
- The max length is 33 cm (13 inches) and max width is 5.7 cm (2.3 inches).It is designed to fits most stationary bike and exercise bikes.
This is a set of pedals that expands on the things many exercise bikes are lacking and offers a durable, long-lasting, and comfortable ride. They’re a great price for the quality and are guaranteed to improve your experience and workouts alike.
Pros and cons for ZFSLZS Pedal Straps
- More secure than most stock straps
- Wide for bigger feet and more access to bike workouts
- Secure with multiple locking options for feet of all sizes
- Strong, durable material for long-term use
- Doesn’t offer cleat support and not appropriate for the serious cyclist
More about ZFSLZS Pedal Straps
The material itself is very thick and durable, offering a seriously long lifespan on the product and they pair perfectly with upright and recumbent exercise bikes. The wider strap helps keep the forefoot down and can help you improve your up-stroke while cycling to get more efficient and improve your workout.
These are a great upgrade for many exercise bikes where pedals and reliability are among the most common complaints. If you’re taking your exercise bike workouts seriously, this could be a small investment that adds a lot to the lifespan of your stationary bike – and real comfort to the ride.
EcoDaily Cushioned Cycling shorts
Long rides can get uncomfortable on the groin – even with a good seat. The Eco-daily cycling shorts are designed with 3d padding in the seat to reduce discomfort against the seat, making for a comfortable ride and better long workouts.
- ANTI-SLIP LEG GRIPS : Eco-daily womens padded bike shorts enhance with anti-slide silicone leg grippers to prevent them from riding up your thighs and avoid rubbing and chafing while you're biking. 6.3 inch bike underwear with upgraded seamless silicone leg grippers, which is perfect for cool cycling in summer and you don’t need to always pull grippers any more during the cycling exercise.
- BREATHABLE AND STRETCHY: These womens cycling shorts are made using highly flexible and lightweight fabric, which is more breathable and moisture-wicking than traditional biking shorts. They will stretch to fit your curves spectacularly and move with your body while cycling. And you could go for long rides without worrying about the sweat and discomfort.
- ERGONOMIC 4D CUSHION PAD: These bike shorts feature a women's specific seamless, breathable, high-density 4D foam padding with ergonomic structure, which guards the sensitive areas, reduces chafing between thigh and shorts to ensure pain-free rides, provides close skin contact to achieve the best fit, and brings best effect of shock absorption.
- COMFORT & ADVANCED SEWING: The bike shorts for women have an elastic non-binding waistband with wide and high waist 'V' streamlined design that gives you tummy control without feeling too restricting and keeps bike shorts secure and ultra-comfortable. And the flat seam design minimizes chafing and supports a proper fit. It is a great choice that give you the chance to comfortably ride in your favourite skirt,leggings or shorts!
- MULTIPURPOSE & 100% SATISFACTION: You could wear these versatile womens bike shorts for road bikes, mountain bikes, indoor cycling, spinning and so on. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If unsatisfied with the quality of the padded bike shorts, we will offer a free replacement or full refund. Enjoy a happy riding time with our cycling shorts.
Cycling shorts are a great investment in comfort and function – as an unfamiliar beginner or a long-ride veteran. These are a simple, lightweight, and comfortable option at a good price. The padding is a middle-sized build with a focus on comfort rather than maximum heavy-duty padding.
Pros and cons for EcoDaily Cushioned Cycling shorts
- Middle-density padding to reduce friction and soreness on the seat
- Comfortable design without too much intrusive fabric
- Great for beginners looking to ease the transition into cycling
- Great for long-riders and more-experienced cyclists spending long times on the bike
- Lightweight design may not be supportive enough for some
More about EcoDaily Cushioned Cycling shorts
There are 2 types of people who are going to benefit most from cycling shorts. First, beginners who are in need of a little extra support either due to weight, lower quality seats, or inexperience with the seating position of an exercise bike. Cycling shorts help reduce discomfort while getting used to the position.
On the other hand, these are also great for more experienced riders performing long rides. If you’re on the bike for hours at a time, the sheer friction and weight can really add up – and having a good seat and cycling shorts helps take stress off the bones and muscles. These shorts provide full length cushioning across the whole underside of the hip, offering comprehensive cushioning.
The cushioning isn’t as heavy-duty as some other products as eco-daily try to offer a lightweight but effective cycling short.
iTODOS Lightweight Phone Mount
This is another great example of a bike phone mount – using a single gooseneck holder and being much lighter in design. Unlike the Lamicall, this is a much lighter design and offers a lightweight and versatile option that isn’t just limited to your handlebars.
- 【Easy to Use】You’ll only need to bend and rotate flexible gooseneck, it can wrap around any surface like Car Headrest,metal poles,Grocery Shopping Cart,Treadmill,Spin Bike,Tree ;Let you completely release your hands for better enjoyment.
- 【Portable and Lightweight】The Gooseneck construction permits an incredible4.5 ounce weight and 17.7 inches of length. And it’s compact enough to fit in a jacket pocket or small bag when folded down. Throw it in your backpack and always have it ready to capture the important moments of your lives!
- 【Stable and Durable】As for the 17.7 inches (45cm) long arm, high- quality Aluminum-magnesium alloy solid core makes the lazy arm sturdy enough to hold his phone firmly, yet flexible to bend in any direction to accommodate your view. It will be a lifesaver for protecting you from neck pain.
- 【Universal Compatibility】Works for smartphones up to 4.3” wide like iPhone 12 /12 Pro /iPhone 11 /11 Pro/ XS/XS Max/XR/8/8 Plus/X/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6 & Samsung. By a standard ¼ inch adaptor screw thread, it is compatible with most cameras
- 【100% Quality】If not satisfied, feel free to contact us and you'll get 100% full refund or new replacement.
iTODOS are offering up a simple, lightweight, and adaptable phone mount that is designed for exercise bikes but can be used anywhere. It’s not as strong as the previously-discussed product but offers a cheaper, more streamlined experience for home use where you’re not likely to hit any potholes – just great workouts.
Pros and cons for iTODOS Lightweight Phone Mount
- Inexpensive and versatile with gooseneck supporting arm
- Helps make phone use safe and responsible on road bikes – and easy on exercise bikes
- A great place to start if you’re looking for function on a budget
- Lower-durability than Lamicall phone mount
- Not as individualised and lacking 3-point support
More about iTODOS Lightweight Phone Mount
iTODOS’ phone mount is a simpler design and lacks both the premium price and more intense design philosophy of that earlier mount. Instead, this is all about versatility and a simple, effective design that can be taken anywhere and used on just about anything – all without spending too much.
This does provide a lighter form of assistance compared to the heavy-duty model and is more appropriate for exercise bikes, rather than mountain or road bikes. The price is lower making it a better economy choice and allows you to watch videos, control your media, or organise tracking apps while using your exercise bike.
The Polar Bottle- insulated water bottle to keep your drinks cool while you ride
Hydration is a key to fitness performance and – when you’re burning up calories and breaking a sweat on an exercise bike indoors – that can add up quickly.
The polar bottle is an insulated double-walled water bottle offering a cooler drinking experience while you ride. It’s a squeeze bottle with a great capacity and helps keep you cool and hydrated while you ride.
- TRI-LAYER INSULATED WATER BOTTLE - Polar Bottle is the original, 100% BPA-free sport insulated water bottle. The updated Sport Insulated Water Bottle features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer than older models.
- SPORT CAP WITH HANDLE - Pull for a quick stream of water and push to lock for leakproof transport. The Dash Handle provides quick access during activity. Easy to transport and comfortable to carry.
- VERSATILE FOR ANY ACTIVITY - Your go-to sports bottle for team sports, the gym, the studio, or on the trail. Optimized to fit in your bike cage, backpack pocket, or cup holder. Effortless to hold and squeeze
- EASY TO CLEAN - The innovative Polar Bottle Sport Cap is two pieces, cap and valve, simply twist and pull for complete access cleaning. Dishwasher safe. When we say easy, we mean it.
- MADE IN THE USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are mindfully Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
This is a simple and effective little product that can make the experience of cycling in warm indoor settings much better. Exercise bike workouts can get hot and sweaty, and this bottle helps protect your water from those temperatures – letting you focus on riding and staying hydrated.
Pros and cons for The Polar Bottle
- Keeps water cool and fresh on longer rides
- Combats higher ambient temperatures – perfect for indoor cycling
- Doesn’t degrade as quickly as other bottles, preventing ‘off’ tastes
- Will still get warm with enough time and ambient temperature
- Insulating material will degrade with time, use, and scuffing
More about The Polar Bottle
The polar bottle is just like any other water bottle but better at its job – especially when you’re warm and cycling in higher ambient temperatures. It’s well-built with a taste-free design and a simple overall selling point: it stores water, keeps it cool, and helps you ride without overheating.
AmazFit fitness tracking watch- inexpensive and comfortable first-time fitness tracker
Amazfit is a purpose-built fitness tracking wearable that works perfectly with an exercise bike to get data on your workout. This helps you perform better over time as you check in on things like heart rate zones, blood oxygenation, and sleep measurements.
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN: Talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5. Ask questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more.
- 15-DAY BATTERY LIFE: Say goodbye to daily recharge. With a fully charged Amazfit Band 5, you don’t need to bring a charger for a two-week trip. On a single charge, it has enough power to get you charged for 2 whole weeks mind-free.
- BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION MONITOR: You can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeatsTM. Ideal for high-intensity workouts and sports such as marathons and gym workouts.
- 24/7 HEART RATE, SLEEP TRACKER: With Huami-proprietary BioTracker TM2 PPG optical sensor, this health tracker performs 24/7 real-time heart rate monitoring and high heart rate warning. Band 5 can also professionally interpret the sleep characteristics at each stage and analyzes sleep quality, to help you adjust your sleep habits. It even monitors your 20-minute daily nap.
- YOUR SMART FITNESS PARTNER: An ultimate easy-to-use activity fitness tracker with 11 built-in sports modes, enabling you to record the distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other data during your workouts. With a water-resistance grade of 5 ATM, Band 5 can withstand all your daily activities and you can wear it while swimming.
This is an amazing fitness tracker and watch duo for the price point offering comfort, most of the functions you can find on the market, and a good range of functions. As with all wearables, measures aren’t as accurate as lab testing, but for $30-40 this is an amazing choice for any budget.
Pros and cons for AmazFit fitness tracking watch
- Alexa-enabled with a variety of functions
- Inexpensive way to get fitness data for the hobbyist or beginner
- Offers all the most important functions, metrics, and trackers that you need
- Comfortable and small enough for night-time use and sleep tracking
- Font doesn’t adjust in size
- Menu structure isn’t as intuitive as some more-expensive fitness trackers
More about AmazFit fitness tracking watch
These contribute to a smarter, data-driven workout and rest program. Information and recovery are the two major driving forces behind your performance and physique change, making Amazfit a great way to stay on top of your workouts at a much lower price than other fitness trackers.
Amazfit is also Alexa-enabled and integrates with your phone and other Bluetooth devices for better workouts. It also offers waterproof functionality and has a comfortable band for daily and night-time use (e.g. for sleep tracking).
Bikeroo seat cover and cushion- Bike Seat Cover for a Better Ride
This isn’t a full seat, but a seat-top cushion or an exercise bike that offers more comfort whatever you’re riding on.
This is a great compromise if you’re in need of some more comfort on your exercise bike but don’t want to spend on a whole replacement seat.
- COMPATIBLE: Our 11" x 10" bicycle seat cushion is adjustable with a secure drawstring and can fit over most bike seats, even a wide bike seat!
- COMFORTABLE: Has bike riding become a literal pain in the butt? The soft cushioning of our gel bike cushion provides both women and men comfort.
- VERSATILE: Great for both indoor and outdoor use, use our gel bike seat cover as a spin bike seat cushion or for active road and trail bike saddles. However you ride, these bike cushion covers are built to last for the long haul.
- ANTI-SLIP GRIP: This bicycle seat cover is made with an anti-slip interior surface to keep it from shifting while in use. Still not enough? It also includes an e-book with tips and tricks
- QUALITY: We are dedicated to providing the best gel bike seat covers with the highest quality materials on the market. Should you have any questions or concerns, our Bikeroo team is available 24/7 to assist you.
The Bikeroo seat cover is a great option for improving the comfort of your ride without spending on a completely new seat. It will take a short while to break in but offers personalised comfort and support at a great price and can transform your riding experience if you’ve got a sore butt on seat bones.
Pros and cons for Bikeroo seat cover and cushion
- Cheaper than a replacement seat by far
- Highly adjustable with a wide elastic cover and drawstring
- Set wide for an accessible seat cover, can be used for all kinds of stationary bikes
- Reduces seat-discomfort and improves longer ride comfort
- Will move more and be ‘fiddlier’ than a whole new seat
More about Bikeroo seat cover and cushion
It’s designed to fit normal and wide seats alike with adjustable edges and a drawstring to adjust for your personal preference and stationary bike.
A seat cover is at most half the price of a replacement seat and will work with just about any bike including popular brands like Peloton, sunny health, and other spin bikes. The seat cover is also able to be used with a stock saddle on a road bike but will experience more movement due to outdoor conditions.
Namucuo exercise bike pedals- Premium Pedals for a Stationary Bike
The Namucuo aftermarket pedals are a great upgrade for many forms of stationary bike that offer stability and comfort along the ride. The upper strap is highly adjustable and offers more durability than your stock pedals.
- ☆ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - The pedals come with a pair adjustable rubber strap, allows you to custom the length to accommodate the shoe you using. The high quality strap easily survive the rigorous pedaling. Adjust the pedal and strap to fit your position before use. This pedal is a 9/16 spindle. Please note (you need to know the correct model you need before ordering so you get the right pedal).
- ☆ PEDAL SPECIFICATIONS - Our pedals are 9/16 inch spindle（The spindle diameter is 14.3mm）. It is suitable for all 9/16 spindle bikes, including indoor exercise bikes and spinning bikes. Pedal size: 14 cm long, 12 cm wide, Straps size: 32 cm long.
- ☆ EASY TO INSTALL - the pedals are clearly marked left and right, Check the mark before replacing the pedal so that it can be installed correctly. The bike pedals come with 9/16" Spindle, check your need and choose the right size.
- ☆ EXCELLENT CONTROL - The pedal surface has a non-slip design and rubber straps on the top for a good connection to the shoe, protecting you from sudden slips. Better enjoy the pedaling. With the NAMUCUO bicycle pedal, you get excellent control when pedaling your bike.
- ☆ QUALITY GUARANTEE,6 MONTH WARRANTY. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, do not hesitate to email us, We will prepare you as soon as possible to solve any problems for you until you are satisfied. Or you only have to return the product for a full refund.
If you’re looking for new pedals with a great design but don’t want to spend a ton of money, these are great. They represent some of the best features of a non-cleat pedal with high-quality parts and a considerate design – without running the cost of some of the leading brands.
Pros and cons for Namucuo exercise bike pedals
- Inexpensive despite offering great quality
- Great design for larger feet with wide design and strap-adjustments
- Comfortable underfoot with an ergonomic and low-pressure design
- Comes in both ½ and 9/16 designs for just about any stationary bike
- Not suitable for Airdyne or assault bikes, where they will not coast smoothly
More about Namucuo exercise bike pedals
The foot panel of these pedals is very comfortable on the feet to reduce the foot strain and improve the distribution of your force through the pedal. With two models – the ½ and 9/16 spindles – these pedals are suitable for most exercise bikes either as a replacement or as an upgrade to your existing hardware.
These are also great for larger feet where the wider construction and large range of adjustments in the strap make for a comfortable ride for wider feet. Not to mention this is a product coming out at a great price and well below the market norm for pedals of this quality.
DreamSport dual monitor (heart rate and bike tracker)- Improving your cycling without a coach
DreamSport offers a dual-purpose monitoring kit – one for your heart rate and one for your bike – so you can keep track of these crucial factors while you ride. This covers all the most important metrics: speed, distance, heart rate, cadence, and estimated calorie burn.
- [Wireless & Independent ] Dream Sport bike computer DCY438 with heart rate monitor chest belt, cadence sensor, speed sensor. Large LCD, Backlight, Clear display, Small size (1.8*2.4*0.8 inch), Waterproof. As your best partner and professional heart rate monitoring expert when you're riding, no matter day or night, sunny or rainy.
- [Multi-Functions] Basic 38 functions & Heart Rate Monitor & Cadence Mode & two button to read your speed, cadence, heart rate, odometer statistics easily. Heart Rate / Altimeter / Cadence / Speedometer / Distance / Automation Scan/ Start/ Stop / Odometer & Save / Auto Trip Time / Digital clocks / Average Speedometer / Max Speedometer / Speed Tendency / KM or MPH select / Freeze Fame Memory / Auto Power / Temperature (℃ or F) / Waterproof and other functions also equipped.
- [Easy to install and use] Speed: Install speed sensor on your fork, magnet on the spoke. Cadence: Install cadence sensor on chain stay near the crank, another magnet will be tied on the crank arm. Really Important: Adjust the distance between sensors and magnets with max. 0.2 inch! HRM: HR sensor should be placed in the central position near your heart and Dream Sport logo should be upright.
- [View data from your professional coach] Press right button to switch modes: speed or cadence or heart rate; Press left button to choose select data. ODO measures distance traveled from first ride. DST measures distance traveled on each ride. [Reset DST] Reset DST to zero by pressing left button for 2 seconds. (DST, TM & AVS will also be reset at that time)
- [ 20+ choices 1 year warranty] Dreamsport have full range 20+ models cycling products for choices and worldwide professional user with professional engineering service for all using issues. We are making effort for better on-line service and 1 year free warranty. Please contact us if any question during using.
This is a great, simple dual-monitor system with both bike- and chest-mounted sensors for your workout. It covers all the most important functions from heart rate to cadence and speed, offering all the data you need for a better workout at a slither of the price of other products on the market.
Pros and cons for DreamSport dual monitor (heart rate and bike tracker)
- Dual function offering both heart rate and bike-metric trackers
- Great way to get data on your training either on a cheap exercise bike or a real bike
- Varied and reliable with a great range of functions relative to price
- More reliable than many built-in tracking devices on stationary bikes
- Holds up well to tough conditions like mud and rain
- Won’t keep pace with premium trackers and bike-mounted sensors
More about DreamSport dual monitor (heart rate and bike tracker)
These are great for tracking both the performance of your cycling and the bike, offering a deeper understanding of your training, and allowing you to set your workouts by hard data. Adding the dual functionality DreamSport offers is a great way to keep track and get higher accuracy when using either a road bike or a stationary exercise bike.
The metrics are both reliable and varied for the price, while the longevity and reliability seem to hold up even in muddy or wet conditions. Additionally, the heart rate monitor helps you get a more accurate picture compared to, for example, handlebar pulse monitors, and can help you get into the right heart rate zone for a better cycling workout.
Cycling – either on the roads or on an exercise bike – can be improved with good accessories. We’ve outlined some of the essentials and best extras that you should be looking out for with a great combination of functionality, price, and extra features to improve your workouts.
From sensors to seats to bottle cages, a good ride is built around comfort and knowledge. The better you set yourself up, the better your experience will be, and the better the results. The Bikeroo replacement seat is our favourite example of adding value at a great price, while wahoo and other sensors are great to become your own coach and improve workouts every time you ride.
Adding these kinds of high-quality accessories can add the finishing touches to your cycling workouts at home and make it a more-complete experience. They offer better results with better comfort – a win-win for any exercise bike workout.