TOP 9 Best Green Superfood Powders & Green Powder Supplement Reviews 2023
You probably already know that eating greens is good for you.
But what if you’re not a big fan of veggies?
Well, you don’t really have to force yourself to like them anymore. You can just either get them in flavored powder form or buy them plain and then add them to your favorite smoothies.
Today, I’ll review 9 of the best green powder supplements you can use to easily up your intake of the good stuff!
- TOP 9 Green Superfood Powders Reviewed 2023
- Naturo Sciences Green Food Powder
- Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder
- Vibrant Health - Green Vibrance Plant Based Superfood
- Divine Health Fermented Green Supremefood
- Peak Performance Organic Greens Superfood Powder
- Garden of Life Raw Organic Perfect Food Green Superfood
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood
- Nested Naturals Super Greens Powder
- Organifi Green Juice - Organic Superfood Supplement Powder
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Superfood Powders?
- Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying Green Powders
- Are Green Powders Worth It?
- The Bottom Line: Just Get Greens into Your System
TOP 9 Green Superfood Powders Reviewed 2023
Naturo Sciences Green Food Powder
Review: Made with some of the healthiest, most beneficial whole foods, Naturo Sciences Green Food is regarded by some as the best green powder for smoothies you can use.
It contains a super-antioxidant blend that consists of ingredients such as acai berry, goji berry and raspberry, in addition to probiotics and digestive enzymes.
And, to round everything out, it also packs a food blend containing wheat grass, barley, spinach and more.
- Made with carefully and purposefully selected ingredients.
- Contains probiotics and digestive enzymes to promote gut health.
- 100% vegan and gluten-free.
- Has high levels of antioxidants.
- Has high amounts of fiber.
- Not suitable for people taking blood thinners.
- Not 100% organic (if that’s what you’re looking for).
If it’s a top rated green superfood powder you’re looking for, then this product is a great place to start.
It’s carefully selected ingredients will not only detoxify your body, but also provide you with a good mix of essential nutrients while improving your gut health.
Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder
- Includes 1 (0.62lb) Orgain organic original superfoods all-in-1 super nutrition powder
- 50 superfoods per scoop from Orgain's original organic super sprouts, fruits, berries, veggie, greens, grasses, and foods blends. 1 billion clinically proven probiotics, 6 grams of organic dietary fiber, high in antioxidants.
- USDA organic, vegan, non dairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, carrageenan free, non-GMO, no added sugar or sweeteners, no artificial ingredients
- Supplement your diet with superfoods, antioxidants, and probiotics to help support digestive and gut health. Superfoods in this powder include beets, ginger, turmeric, wheatgrass, barley grass, spinach, broccoli, kale, acai, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, chia, and flax.
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. Whether you are a busy professional, mom, dad, athlete or student, this is perfect as an antioxidant boost and an addition to your meal replacement shakes or pre and post workout drinks. Mix into water, juice, or your favorite smoothie recipe and enjoy. Great for overnight oats.
Review: If you’re a fan of organic stuff, then Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder is the product for you.
Dubbed by some people as the best organic green superfood powder in the market today, it packs 50 superfoods in every single scoop you consume, allowing you to get a great mix of nutrients in one drink.
- 100% organic.
- Contains absolutely no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Considered by some as the best tasting greens powder for smoothies.
- Low-calorie but filling.
- Contains zero added sugar.
- Limited flavors to choose from.
- Limited size options.
If it’s convenience you want, then you can’t really go wrong with this product.
How else would you be able to consume 50 superfoods in one sitting (and without spending a fortune)?
Vibrant Health - Green Vibrance Plant Based Superfood
- Whole-body immunity: Supports a more robust immune response, clarity of thought and increased energy and endurance in a comprehensive powder
- Concentrated nutrition: Made with nutrient-dense, concentrated whole foods combined to maximize the amount of and synergism among nutrients
- Dynamic by design: Contains certified organic cereal grass powders and juices, goji berries, astragalus, spirulina, holy basil, flaxseed powder and so much more
- Digestion and immune health: Provides 25 billion probiotics plus prebiotics and enzymes to help strengthen digestion and immune health; Store in your freezer or refrigerator after opening
- Truth, trust, transparency: We carefully source and supply every ingredient, resulting in an unmatched level of product quality and proper potency without proprietary blends
Review: In terms of value for money, Vibrant Health’s Green Vibrance is arguably the best super green powder you can buy.
Instead of just providing you with good, clean and ultra-convenient nutrition, it also promotes better circulation, digestion and immunity, helping your body function at its peak at all times.
- Contains 25 billion probiotics.
- Has only 40 calories per serving.
- Made with 70 carefully selected, nutrient-dense ingredients.
- No proprietary blends, all ingredients are listed.
- 100% free from gluten, GMOs and artificial sweeteners.
- One of the most expensive options on this list.
- High levels of fiber may cause gassiness in some individuals.
If you’re the type of person who wants to make the most out of every single cent they spend, then this could very well be the best super green powder for you.
Designed to support what the brand calls “the four foundations of health” nutrition, circulation, digestion and immunity, it truly packs excellent bang for your buck in every scoop.
Divine Health Fermented Green Supremefood
- Recommended in Dr. Colbert's New York Times Bestselling Book "Let Food Be Your Medicine
- Fermented Vegetables & Grasses are Easily Digested
- Contains Over 20 Organic Vegetables, Grasses, Enzymes & Probiotics
- Non-GMO - Dairy Free - Soy Free - Gluten Free
- Provides Body with a Natural Form of Energy that Neutralizes Harmful Free Radicals
Review: While not considered by some people to be the best tasting greens powder around, Fermented Green Supremefood by Divine Health definitely shines in the nutrition department.
Unlike the other products on this list, it packs – as the name suggests – fermented vegetables and grasses, which are easier for your body to digest and squeeze nutrients out of.
- Contains more easily absorbed nutrients.
- Packs both pre and probiotics.
- Has digestive enzymes.
- Provides natural energy that also neutralizes harmful free radicals.
- Contains more than 20 organic vegetables and grasses.
- Not as easy to mix as the other products on this list.
- Has a hint of bitterness.
This is perfect for you if you care more about the health benefits of the food you’re eating than the flavor.
Again, this is not the best tasting green superfood powder in the market, but it’s definitely packed with a whole lot of good stuff.
Peak Performance Organic Greens Superfood Powder
- Don't Be Fooled By Cheap And Even Expensive Imitations! All green superfoods are not the same. Some popular brands use Grass Powder while Peak Performance uses Grass Juice Extract. 20 parts of grass make only one part of grass juice powder - that’s why our grass juice powder is 20 times more concentrated than others. Also, unlike cows our stomachs are not made to digest grass. Our grass juice powder is more easily digestible therefore you absorb the maximum nutrients possible in every serving!
- Important - Most Supplements Sold Online Are Not 3rd Party Tested! This is a dirty secret that many supplement sellers don't want you to know that their products are Not independently 3rd party tested outside of their own facilities. Why? Because it's an extra out of pocket expense to conduct 3rd party testing and most companies will not sacrifice their profit. But Not Us. Peak Performance is committed to the Highest Standards for your safety.
- Best Tasting Green Superfood To Alkalize, Detox And Energize – This Is, Hands Down The Most Delicious Organic Green Superfood containing over 25+ cleansing, alkalizing, farm fresh nutrient-rich greens, wholesome fruits and veggies. Aids in digestive support while enhancing your immune system and boosting your energy. Organic barley grass, organic spirulina, organic spinach, organic wheat grass, organic kale and more!
- No Artificial Or Refined Sugars + Low Carb. We Never use artificial sugars, added sweeteners or refined flours. We Only use the highest quality Real Food ingredients that are Organic, Sprouted, Vegan, and Paleo. Quick Easy Fix - Easily digestible & gut friendly.
- Over 500,000 Happy Customers + 1-for-1 Donation To Vitamin Angels. Peak Performance is celebrating over 500,000 happy customers and we are also very proud of our 1-for-1 donation match program. For every unit you purchase, through our partnership with the nonprofit Vitamin Angels, we will supply a child at risk of malnutrition with vitamins for 1 year! To date, we've supplied over 1 Million children with life changing Vitamins- So thank you for helping us continue this great cause!
Review: Known for having one of the highest nutrient content per serving among all green superfood pills or juices in the market today, Certified Organic Green Superfood by Peak Performance is also regarded by some as one of the tastiest options around.
It uses grass juice extract instead of grass powders to ensure maximum nutrient concentration and absorption.
- Contains easy-to-absorb nutrients.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps improve digestion.
- Helps the body remove toxins more effectively.
- Mixes easily.
- Possibly contains gluten.
- Some people say it tastes a bit too “grassy”.
Whether it tastes awesome or a bit too grassy for you, you can’t deny the fact that a green powder known for being one of the most nutrient-dense options in the market today is worth checking out.
Garden of Life Raw Organic Perfect Food Green Superfood
- Superfood supplement: This greens powder is packed with raw organic greens, sprouts and vegetable juices for raw energy
- Whole food supplement: Our whole food greens supplement provides naturally occurring antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids, and dozens other phytonutrients
- Immune system support: This superfood supplement supports healthy digestion, detoxification, a healthy immune system, and already healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism
- Digestive support: Our greens powder is bursting with live probiotics and enzymes for digestion support
- Vegan greens: this superfood powder is vegan, certified organic, and dairy free, with no whole grass fillers and no preservatives
Review: Made with absolutely zero fillers or chemical-based binders, this 100% organic superfood powder packs all-natural ingredients designed to alkalize, detoxify and energize your body.
It’s six times more concentrated than products made with whole leaf grass powders, so, just like with Vibrant Health Green Vibrance, it also provides excellent value for every cent you pay.
- Packed with naturally occurring antioxidants, enzymes, essential fatty acids, amino acids and dozens of other phytonutrients.
- Helps keep healthy blood sugar levels.
- 100% vegan, soy-free and gluten-free.
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Helps improve digestion.
- Does not mix as well as the other products on this list.
- Slightly acidic taste puts some people off.
If you’re big on consuming only organic foods and beverages, then you should definitely check this product out.
Everything in it comes from nothing but real wholesome foods.
Amazing Grass Green Superfood
- PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTION: Our Greens Blend are thoughtfully crafted with a nutritious blend of alkalizing greens, antioxidants, fiber & pre and probiotics to support your overall digestive health to help you feel amazing.
- CLEAN AND GREEN: Made with ingredients you can trust, our Greens Blend are Certified Organic by CCOF, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Kosher and Non GMO.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNITY AND GUT HEALTH: Packed with 2 full servings of wholesome fruits, vegetables, vitamins & minerals in every scoop, our Greens Blend ensures you are getting the right amount of nutrients to support overall health and immunity.
- NATURAL ENERGY BOOST: Packed with superfoods, our Greens Blend provides that extra boost to your day. With added probiotics, our Greens Blend promote healthy gut bacteria so you can feel your best!
- ONE SCOOP A DAY: Whether it is starting your day off on the right foot or for an afternoon pick me up, our Greens Blend are easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Review: If you’re a little more adventurous when it comes to flavors, then Amazing Grass Green Superfood may be the perfect green powder for you.
It comes in berry, chocolate, original and pumpkin spice, so if you ever get tired of one flavor, you can just switch to another.
- Made with organic ingredients.
- Comes in four delicious flavors.
- One scoop is equivalent to 1-2 full servings of wholesome fruits and veggies.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Energizes and detoxifies.
- Doesn’t pack as many greens as other products on this list.
- Flavors may not work with some types of smoothies.
What this product lacks in the variety of greens used, it definitely makes up for in flavor. It’s perfect for you if a lot of the superfood powders in the market today still taste a little too “green” for you.
At the end of the day, even if there are more loaded options out there, if you can’t bring yourself to consume them regularly, then what’s the point?
You’re better off going with something with fewer ingredients but packed with flavors you love.
Nested Naturals Super Greens Powder
- 100% ORGANIC, NON-GMO AND VEGAN - This green superfood powder formula is non-GMO, vegan and 100% certified USDA. Not only that, Super Greens powder is third party tested to ensure you’re getting all the good stuff.
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY - Super Greens is packed with phytonutrients to help promote healthy energy levels without the crash you get from caffeine, sugar or energy drinks. The vitamins and minerals in Super Greens fuel your brain to help support focus, clear thinking.
- SUPPORT YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH - A blend of dairy-free probiotic cultures gives you the good bacteria and enzymes needed for your gut to extract maximum nutrition from Super Greens and everything else in your diet. We also included the prebiotic inulin to help feed the bacteria in your digestive tract.
- SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE HEALTH - Super Greens is a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C and includes naturally sourced herbs that promote healthy detoxification and immune function. The blend of fruits and vegetables in Super Greens is ground into a fine powder to give you a potent boost of micronutrients.
- LOVE SUPER GREENS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Hello, we’re Nested Naturals. We're confident you'll love us, but if you don't, you’re backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. Call or email us for a full refund. There's no hitch!
Review: Designed to provide you with more stable energy levels throughout the day, Nested Naturals Super Greens is packed with a purposefully selected blend of wholesome ingredients known to work well together in promoting optimum health.
Aside from the superfoods, though, it’s also packed with tons of fiber, probiotics and digestive enzymes for maximum gut health.
- Packed with easy-to-absorb nutrients.
- Helps improves gut health so your body can use nutrients more efficiently.
- 100% vegan and non-GMO.
- Energizes without the spikes and crashes that normally come from sugar and caffeine.
- Boosts immunity and supports healthy liver function.
- Does not contain sweeteners so not as tasty as the other options on this list.
- Not 100% organic.
This is another one of those nutrition over taste type of green powders.
The good news, though, is that the fact that it’s not as flavorful as other alternatives means you can easily mix it in with all your favorite smoothies without affecting their taste.
Organifi Green Juice - Organic Superfood Supplement Powder
- Gently dried super greens: Now, you can get all your nutrient-filled superfoods in one glass for powerful stress relief and immune support! Just scoop it into 8 oz. of water or your morning smoothie mix. No Shopping, No Blending, No Juicing, and No Cleanup!
- Organic greens powder in a bottle: Imagine drinking some of the world's premium nourishing superfoods in one glass. Our proprietary vegan drink mix can provide your body with vital nutrients and support weight control. It’s the perfect addition to a balanced diet and exercise routine.
- Results you can see: Imagine how you will feel once you start getting a daily dose of greens that’s ready in minutes. Improving your diet is always recommended, and Organifi Green Juice makes it easy and enjoyable. For even better results, follow it up with Organifi Protein Powder later in the day.
- Get the most out of what you’re paying for: Each scoop is packed with nutritious whole foods, including ashwagandha, moringa, spirulina, chlorella, coconut water, wheatgrass, red beet, matcha green tea, turmeric, lemon, and prebiotic powder. Get it all in an easy-to-mix gluten-free powder form. And at 30 servings per bottle, you get a full 30-day supply.
- Contributing to the World We Live In: Organifi’s top-quality blends are shared across the globe. We started with a simple idea to make nutrition easy and delicious for everyone. This turned into a mission to unite the world through community, wholeness, and habit transformation.
Review: The higher price tag of Organifi Green Juice is, without a doubt, justified by the sheer number of health benefits it provides.
It detoxifies, reduces stress, rejuvenates the skin, boosts immunity, provides better mental clarity and promotes overall better health.
- Packed with health benefits.
- Contains no artificial ingredients.
- Hydrates and revitalizes.
- Balances hormones naturally.
- Contains a good mix of superfoods.
- Pricier than other alternatives on this list.
- Flavor may not appeal to some people.
Without a doubt, this is one of the most benefit-packed products on this list. The only problem is that it may be too expensive for some people. But if you have money to spare, then it’s definitely worth a shot.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Superfood Powders?
Of course, as with any other type of product you can buy, green powders come with both advantages and disadvantages.
Let’s go over some of them now so you can make a better-informed decision before you make the purchase:
Obviously, one of the biggest advantages of green powders is that they are super convenient.
Just like protein powders and other meal replacement products, they make it so you no longer have to waste time preparing, chopping and cooking anything.
All you have to do is scoop your green powder into a glass, add water and you’re all set – either that or mix it in with your favorite smoothie.
It truly is the perfect option for people who are always on the go.
You probably already know just how expensive superfoods are.
Buying all the superfoods that commercially available green powders contain individually would cost you a fortune.
Green powders give you access to a wide variety of superfoods, in addition to other equally beneficial ingredients, for a fraction of the cost, making them a much more budget-friendly and sustainable option.
The nutrients you find in fruits and vegetables are the exact same ones packed into green powders – but with the added benefit of being more easily absorbed by the body.
I’ve already shown you the myriad of amazing health benefits some of the best powders in the market today can bring in the reviews section.
They can help you with everything from detoxification and digestion all the way to mental clarity and skin rejuvenation.
Unlike supplements that contain caffeine and other stimulants, green powders rely on the healthy carbs contained in the ingredients they use to give you energy.
This means that you get pretty much the energy boost but without the jitteriness, nausea, spikes and crashes that normally come from simple sugars and caffeine.
Let’s face it. Not everyone is a fan of vegetables.
Well, green powders make it easier for people who hate greens to start eating more of them.
They come in all sorts of delicious flavors that you can consume directly or add to your favorite smoothies.
And with the advantages out of the way, we move on to the disadvantages.
Easier to Go Overboard
The thing with drinking your calories is that you don’t feel as full as long as when you eat whole foods. This means it’s easy to end up consuming more than you need per day.
Obviously, this is not what you want if you’re trying to maintain a healthy weight.
Not All Products Taste Good
Sure, a lot of products do, but some still taste too “green” for most people.
So, be sure to read reviews first before purchasing your first green powder.
The last thing you want is to buy a 30-day bottle and find out on the first day that you hate the flavor.
Keep in mind that some of these products can be pretty expensive.
Allergies and Intolerances
Normally, eating more fruits and vegetables – especially superfoods – is good for you. Unfortunately, the whole thing doesn’t work as well if you have food allergies and intolerances.
The problem with green powders is that since everything’s already mixed together, there’s really no way for you to remove any of the problematic ingredients.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying Green Powders
You now have a better idea of the advantages and disadvantages of green powders.
But before you go out and buy your first bottle, here are a couple more things to consider so you can make the most out of your purchase:
The products on this list alone cost anywhere between $15 and a couple of hundred dollars. Obviously, you should pick one that fits your budget.
There’s no point in buying the most expensive one once and end up unable to purchase a second bottle.
Keep in mind that when it comes to nutrition, consistency is key. So, you’re better off with a cheaper alternative that you can afford to buy regularly.
Do you want something 100% organic? Are you looking for something that contains zero animal products? Do you have food allergies or intolerances?
Make sure to choose a product that suits your specific needs perfectly.
If possible, pick a green powder brand that lists every single ingredient it uses – preferably including their quantities.
While products that hide some of their ingredients inside what’s called “proprietary blends” are not necessarily bad, wouldn’t it be better to know exactly what you’re putting into your body?
A more established company with a reputation to protect is less likely to shortchange you because it would cost more for them to do damage control than to simply put out good products in the first place.
So, do a bit of research first and read some reviews before pulling your wallet out.
Has the product you’re looking to buy been reviewed by a credible third-party organization?
If so, then it’s most likely worth the money.
Keep in mind that no company would voluntarily tell you anything bad about their products.
Third-party reviews give you a more objective perspective to base your decision on.
Are Green Powders Worth It?
The short answer is it depends.
If you’re already a fan of fruits and vegetables, then you probably don’t need them – unless you’re really busy and want a more convenient way to consume your greens.
On the other hand, if you just can’t get yourself to eat healthy things, then you should definitely give green powders a shot.
Just be sure to pick a brand that’s known for its flavor. Otherwise, you might as well just eat whole vegetables.
Either way, just be careful not to consume too much green powder throughout the day.
Again, even though these products come in liquid form, they still have calories, which can quickly add up.
If you’re not sure how much to consume per day, don’t hesitate to talk to a nutritionist.
Are There Green Powders for People Doing Keto?
The thing with green powders is that they’re normally made with fruits and vegetables, which typically consist mostly of carbohydrates.
The good news is that each serving is only around 20-60 calories (which also contains some protein), so it’s still possible for people on the keto diet to enjoy a glass or two a day without going over their daily carb limit.
The bottom line is that if you’re looking for the best greens powder for keto diet, then pretty much any highly rated product in the market should do the trick as long as you don’t consume too much per day.
What’s the Best Green Powder to Use in 2023?
Pretty much any product on this list can be considered the best green superfood powder of 2023.
This means your decision would ultimately boil down to which brand ticks the most boxes on your personal list of requirements.
Keep in mind that just because some people consider one brand to be the best green superfood powder of 2023, it doesn’t mean that it would suit your specific needs.
Do Green Superfood Powders Help with Weight Loss?
While the fiber and other nutrients in green powders are known to help flush out excess fat from the body, they’re not a magic pill.
At the end of the day, it still boils down to the number of calories you consume versus the number you burn.
So, if you really want to lose weight, you still have to eat a bit less and move a bit more. Even the best green powder supplements are just meant to give you a little extra push.
Are Green Drinks Healthy?
The short answer is yes – but only if you choose a high-quality product made with wholesome ingredients.
In their purest form, green drinks are simply vegetables in beverage form.
They only become unhealthy if they come with too much added sugars, artificial flavors and chemical additives and extenders.
So, as long as you stick with cleaner brands, you shouldn’t have any problems.
The Bottom Line: Just Get Greens into Your System
At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter whether you consume your fruits and vegetables whole or in powder form.
The only thing that truly matters is that you do.
So, if you think drinking would help, then feel free to give any of the products on our list of the best green powder supplements a shot!
Found this post helpful?
Be sure to subscribe to our free newsletter to get exclusive access to more helpful content not found elsewhere on the GARAGE GYM POWER website! Enter your email in the box below now!