Let’s welcome with open hands some of the best rubber hex dumbbells and thank the universe for giving even a hex shape for a dumbbell!
If you haven’t been friends with hex shaped dumbbells or even rubber dumbbells, then that’s about to change, my friend. Read on and we believe you will come to love rubber hex dumbbells, just as we have.
You’ll see why they are the best purchase you can make today!
Rubber Hex Dumbbells
|CAP Barbell Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell|
|SPRI Deluxe Rubber Dumbbells|
|j/fit Dumbbell Set with Rack|
|Body Solid Dumbbell Rack with Rubber Dumbbells|
|XMark Fitness Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbells|
- What Exactly are These Rubber Dumbbells?
- Why Choose Rubber Dumbbells?
- Rubber dumbbells vs Iron Dumbbells
- Factors to Know when Purchasing a Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Why Rubber Hex Shaped Dumbbells are Better Than the Round Shaped Dumbbells
- Top 7 Best Rubber Hex Dumbbells for Home Gym 2021
- In Conclusion
What Exactly are These Rubber Dumbbells?
Rubber dumbbells are one of the best fitness equipment ever produced.
The rubber layer helps protect your equipment from damaging and also protects your floor in your home. The rubber layer also reduces noise while re-racking weights or while exercising with the dumbbells. The rubber also helps prevent corrosion and rusting.
Why Choose Rubber Dumbbells?
Iron dumbbells are riskier than rubber dumbbells when using. That simple reason alone is enough to pick the best rubber dumbbells over iron dumbbells.
Some benefits of using the best rubber dumbbells include waterproof, flexibility, and the attractive designs.
Rubber dumbbells vs Iron Dumbbells
Iron dumbbells are one of the most common traditional types of hex dumbbells. Iron dumbbells are made available in different styles: one-piece, adjustable dumbbells, and selectorized.
Rubber Hex Dumbbells
Rubber hex dumbbells are iron dumbbells that are coated in rubber. This dumbbell may have rubber plates and rubber coated balls.
These rubbers are produced from tree sap or might also be synthetic. They are either waterproof or flexible.
Both rubber dumbbells and iron dumbbells come in different varieties of grip. The straight handles are one of the most common, different textured grips and coated grips are all made to suit all preference.
Coated grips help to avoid slipping when exercising due to sweat. The rubber hex dumbbell grip also helps to avoid fatigue.
Cost varies between dumbbells, meaning you get what you pay for. Rubber hex dumbbells are cheaper than iron dumbbells.
Rubber hex dumbbells are safer to use rather than using chrome or iron dumbbells.
No matter the type of hex dumbbells you decide to use, it is vital to be cautious and careful during exercises to avoid injuries.
Factors to Know when Purchasing a Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Storage: Make sure you are buying a dumbbell rack to keep your rubber hex dumbbells in order. No one likes a roughly arranged hex dumbbell.
- Use of mobility and space: The best part of using rubber hex dumbbells is that they don’t roll away. Rollaway dumbbells can cause accidents by tripping.
- Floor Protection: Rubber hex dumbbells are best for both home and commercial gym because they don’t ruin the floor when in use. The rubber coating at the edges of the hex dumbbells provides an obstruction to keep your floors intact when dropping the dumbbells.
- Weight Range: Rubber Hex dumbbells weights are starting from 1lb, but most people don’t use any dumbbell less than 10lb. The weights depend on whether a woman or man use it or are used for strength or toning training. For toning, if a man uses it, you might probably not want more than 20lbs, for a woman, might also not want more than 12lbs.
- Durability: Rubber hex dumbbells are produced to be thrown Keep away from the reach of the sun to prevent the rubber from expanding due to heat from the sun.
Why Rubber Hex Shaped Dumbbells are Better Than the Round Shaped Dumbbells
What makes the rubber hex dumbbells better is that they don’t roll over when dropped, unlike the round shaped dumbbell.
And the hex shaped dumbbell is more suitable for the pushup exercises and are safer to use.
Pros of using Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Won’t rust.
- Rubber dumbbells don’t peel off like iron dumbbells which makes them more pleasing.
- Doesn’t scratch the floor, unlike iron dumbbells.
- Can be dropped safely.
Cons of using Rubber Hex Dumbbells
- Rubber hex dumbbell coating takes more space on the rack.
- Some rubber coatings do causes staining due to the greasy texture.
- Some rubber coatings do have a bad smell.
Top 7 Best Rubber Hex Dumbbells for Home Gym 2021
The best rubber hex dumbbells for the home gym are all picked based on the level of safety, fellow user experience, and fallibility.
Dumbbells are part of the essential equipment needed for building your home gym. Below are our recommended hex dumbbells for the home gym.
Always remember to know what you need your best hex dumbbells for before purchasing. Know the type of result you will be expecting and who would be using the dumbbells.
Choose the best hex dumbbells that have good reviews and has been tested. The above-mentioned rubber hex dumbbells come in different styles and are also the best.
No one prefers a runaway dumbbell that’s why now they choose hex shape dumbbells.
If you do have a question or contribution, leave them below, and we will respond as soon as we can.