Are you sick of being a statistic?
Today, 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight or obese.
If you are over being overweight, and want to be on the lean side of this abysmal statistic you are in luck!
Here we have a list of 25 of the best exercise machines for weight loss at home, reviewed.
Use one of these machines, and from the comfort of your own home or garage gym you can shed the fat, get fit, feel better, ward off heart disease and diabetes and increase your chances of living longer.
Choose one piece from among these 25 and with a small daily time investment and a solid commitment you will be at your goal weight and feeling great faster than you thought possible.
- 25 of the Best Exercise Equipment for Weight Loss at Home 2022
- 4 Best Treadmills for Losing Weight
- 3 Best All-in-One Gyms for Losing Weight and Building Muscle
- Top 3 Stair steppers for Burning Unwanted Fat
- 3 Best Rowing Machines to Slim Down
- 3 Best Elliptical Trainers for Losing Weight
- Top 3 Resistance Bands for Shedding Fat
- Top 4 Air Bikes for Dropping Excess Weight
- 2 Best Portable Travel Friendly Home Gym Equipment to Cut Fat
25 of the Best Exercise Equipment for Weight Loss at Home 2022
4 Best Treadmills for Losing Weight
How does the treadmill stack up against other options?
- You can read, watch movies and multitask on a treadmill.
- Running burns lots of calories, use the incline and you burn even more.
- Treadmills can be used for walking to ease into exercise at your own pace.
- The treadmill routine can get boring for some.
- Treadmills can be pricy, but there are good ones to be had for under $1000.
While a treadmill is not the most compact or space saving piece of home gym equipment, they are small enough for most people’s home gyms.
As far as how much space you need around the treadmill, industry standards say you need one meter in front, a half meter on each side, and two meters behind the treadmill clear in case of emergency dismount.
Who said the treadmill is boring?
Check out these treadmill workout videos and see what you can do. Reverse incline treadmill, sprints, jog and squat, leg lifts and more.
Bowflex Results Series Treadmills
- Introducing Bowflex JRNY, the personalized coaching technology that integrates with your BXT216 to create daily, custom workouts and provide in-workout coaching and personalized feedback that encourages and drives users through their workout.
- Stay engaged by exploring dozens of virtual courses and stunning trails that automatically adjust to your running speed with the Explore the World App. Coming soon
- Motorized incline up to 15% to vary workout intensity
- 22" x 60" running path with Comfort Tech Cushioning Technology
- 9" full color, back-lit LCD screen with 11 simplified "push and go" intuitive workout programs
Get the results you want with the Bowflex premium treadmill. The BXT116 has a cushioned deck and a commercial gym quality feel that is so nice to jog on, it will keep you coming back, and keep you on track to meet your weight loss goals.
The Color LCD keeps you motivated by displaying your calories burned front and center and the tachometer display encourages you to pick up the pace.
This Bowflex is one of the best home equipment for weight loss.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite trainers adjust your equipment (15 Dollar value)
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFIT, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S treadmill offers an affordable way to get moving and lose those unwanted pounds.
The 20 built-in workouts help ward off boredom and the 10% max incline will keep you challenged. It has a 300 lb weight limit and a 55”long belt so it can be used for walking, jogging and light running.
Nautilus T618 Treadmill
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app-based tracking tools
- Explore destinations around the world and discover 50+ global routes that auto-adjust in real time to your speed (Explore the World subscription required)
- 15% motorized incline
- 20" x 60" running path with StrikeZone cushioning system for a smooth run and up to 12 MPH
- DualTrack display with 2 high-resolution backlit monitors so you can see your tablet or magazine, while keeping an eye on your time, distance and calories burned
If you have bad knees but still want an option to walk, jog or run, this Nautilus treadmill may be right for you.
It features specially designed StrikeZone deck cushioning to lessen impact from running and jogging. It has a top speed of 12 miles per hour and a 60” long desk so it is good for running.
With a max user weight of 350 lbs and sturdy construction it also accommodates larger runners. If you like the idea of running off the weight, try this option.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor, 7" Oversized Backlit Display, iFit Compatible, Compatible Music Port for iPod
- 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control, -3% Quick Decline Control, 15% Quick Incline Control, 32 Workout Apps, 20" x 60" 1-Ply Commercial Tread Belt
- ProShox Cushioning, SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Assist, 2.5" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Roller, CoolAire Workout Fan
- iFit Live Technology Compatible
- Rated as a 'Best Buy' from a leading consumer magazine
This ProForm Treadmill is a great machine for losing weight. Its powerful 3.5 CHP motor enables a top speed of 12 miles per hour at a max incline of 15%.
This treadmill works for tall and heavy users with a max user weight of 350 lbs and an ample running deck that is a generous 60 inches long – ideal for jogging and running.
3 Best All-in-One Gyms for Losing Weight and Building Muscle
How do all in one home gyms stack up against other options?
Benefits of All in One Gyms
- All in one gyms focus on strength training which raises levels of the slimming growth hormone.
- AIO Gyms work every muscle group in just one machine.
- AIO Gyms are less expensive than buying each piece of equipment separately.
- AIO gyms usually have to cardio option.
- AIO gyms can be expensive.
All in One Home Gyms take up a moderate amount of space.
Since an all in one gym is all you need, you just have to make space for it and not a lot of other equipment.
Marcy Multifunctional Home Gym Station
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel tubing and reinforced with guard rods that hold weight in place during workouts.
- WEIGHT STACK LOCK – This gear comes with a 150-pound selectorized weight stack that can be customized according to your skill level to avoid the stresses of loading and unloading weight plates with a safety lock that prevents unauthorized use of equipment
- DUAL ACTION PRESS ARMS-Designed with dual action press arms, this versatile equipment allows you to perform chest press and vertical butterfly exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscles with a simple remove/insertion of a pin
- REMOVEABLE CURL PAD – This home gym machine features ergonomically designed seats with high-density boxed upholstery to reduce tension and impact. The preacher curl bicep pad is removable and adjustable to allow isolated bicep exercises.
- CONVENIENT HOME GYM- enjoy efficient training right in the comfort of home with this equipment featuring an innovative structure that combines arm and leg stations; great for strengthening muscle groups and achieving a comprehensive total-body workout.
This reasonably priced all in one home gym by Marcy will help you build muscle and shed unwanted pounds from the comfort of your home gym.
This all in one home gym includes 150 lbs in the weight stack which translates to 300 lbs of resistance.
The special features include a dual action arm press that you can easily switch with just a pin, and a removable curl pad.
This machine is a great bang for your buck and a perfect way to get into lifting so you can start losing weight from home.
Fitness Factory EXM1 by Body Solid
- INCLUDED: EXM1 Home Gym, 48" Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Ab Harness
- FEATURES: Multiple seat and press arm adjustments, 160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack, 5 Workout Stations: Multi-Press, Lat Pulldown/High Pulley, Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley, Leg Extension/Leg Curl, and Seated Row/Low Pulley
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Ideal for chest press, incline press, shoulder press, lat pulldowns, triceps press downs, ab crunch, oblique twist, leg extension, leg curl, seated row, biceps curl and other weightlifting exercises
This Factory fitness gym is built by Body Solid specifically for home and garage gyms. It has an optional leg press, chest press, lat pull, leg extension and three pulley systems to target all major muscle groups.
This all in one home gym includes 160 lbs weight stack for 320 lbs of resistance, plus you can add 50 more pounds as an upgrade.
This machine builds every muscle group, is built by a reputable company and is offered at an excellent price-you can’t lose here.
Bodycraft Galena Pro Home Gym
- Compact home gym offers chest press, dual-function pecdeck, leg extension, leg curl, lat pull and more.
- Low pulley station is easy to access and provides plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks and more.
- 150 lb. Weight stack included. Weight Stack Shrouds and Leg Press sold separately.
- Maximum comfort provides up to 300 pounds of resistance, foot plate adjusts to fit any size user.
The Bodycraft Galena Dual bench system is all you need to build muscle and cut fat from home. The 150 lbs weight stack provides up to 300 lbs of muscle building resistance.
The unit includes vital movements like chest press, lat pull, pec deck, leg extension, leg and arm curls, all kinds of flys and more.
Since there are two stations on this all-in-one gym you can work out with a partner too.
Want to see more All in One Home Gym options? Check out our list of the best All in One Home Gyms here.
Top 3 Stair steppers for Burning Unwanted Fat
How does a stair stepper stack up against other options?
Benefits of the stair stepper
- GREAT for building a round firm toned shapely behind.
- Works glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves.
- Burn up to 266 calories in just a half hour.
- Stair steppers can be pricy.
- Some find the stair stepper routine boring.
Stair steppers do not take up a large amount of floor space.
Watch those ceilings! Some stair stepper models require 10-foot ceilings to accommodate the height of the stepper and the rider.
You would think a stair stepper workout is pretty straightforward, just keep stepping, right?
There are stair stepper workouts you can try to spice up your stair stepper routine.
Fat Burning, Booty Building Stair Stepper Machine Routine
VersaClimber H/HP Consumer Model
The Versaclimber is a commercial quality stepper machine with a small, space saving footprint and a smooth, secure climbing motion.
The max user weight is 350 lbs and it holds steady, even during intense training sessions.
The Versaclimber has the added benefit of offering a full body workout if you choose to use the arm handles to engage your back and arm muscle as you step and climb.
StairMaster 7000 PT Stepmill
- High quality step mill designed to offer superior cardio and lower body workout
- Patented revolving staircase with 8 inch tall steps that mimic the feel of real stairs
- Adjusts from 24 to 162 steps per minute; 20 resistance levels and 6 programs
- Easy to read, backlit LCD display; reading rack, water bottle holder, and accessory tray
- Requires 10 foot ceilings; measures 29 x 78 x 50 inches (W x H x D); 15 year frame warranty
This is the real deal, the Stairmaster Stepmill mimics climbing stairs in real life with a revolving set of standard height/width stairs.
Climbing stairs is a fast way to burn calories and if you keep at it, your weight loss goal will be in your sights soon.
If you want the “real stairs” experience in the comfort of your own garage or home gym, this is the stepper for you.
Sunny Folding Climbing Stepper
- CONVENIENT: Unlike other exercise equipment, this climbing stepper is simple in design and a real space saver. It is slim and lightweight so that you can fit it in any corner of the house
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: Easy to read and informative, you will be able to see your progress and meet new goals! LCD monitor tracks your calories, scan, time and count
- DUAL HYDRAULIC: Heavy-duty hydraulic piston cylinders have easy-to-adjust incline settings from 1 to 12 to increase or decrease tempo
- STABILITY: This sturdy climber machine supports weight up to 220lbs. The stepper contains patterned plates to prevent any possible slips
- EASY STORAGE: When you’re not using it, the Climbing Stepper folds and stores in any corner or closet
The Sunny Stepper is a good budget stepper for users under 220 lbs.
The Sunny stepper offers an intense fat burning stepper session at a very accessible price and would be a great addition to the home gym.
This stepper has a small footprint to begin with, plus it folds up and is not too heavy to move, making it good for small spaces.
3 Best Rowing Machines to Slim Down
How does a Rower Erg stack up against other exercise machines?
Benefits of the Rower
- Whole body workout.
- Burns between 300 and 400 calories in just 30 minutes.
- Most machines fold up so it’s one of the more space saving options.
- You can pick up a really good rower for under $1000.
Cons of the Rower
- Warning-Rowing seems easy but gets INTENSE fast!
- Form must be good to get the max benefit- there is a learning curve.
Most rowers take up about as much space as a stationary bike but since many are folding, you can store them using even less space if you need to.
There is not a lot of variation when it comes to a rowing machine workout.
However, what you must know about rowers is that if you are not using them right, you are not getting the full benefit or worse, setting yourself up for injury. Using the erg incorrectly is extremely common!
Check out this video to find out how to use the rowing machine.
Rowing Machine: Technique and Benefits
WaterRower Club Rowing Machine
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash construction absorbs sound and vibration; designed for high-traffic areas
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds
The water rower offers the most natural rowing experience in terms of feel and sound thanks to the water-filled bowl that not only adds a soothing water sound, but creates life-like resistance as you row.
This machine can hold virtually any user with a max user weight of 700 lbs and since it is made from solid ash wood that absorbs noise and vibration, it is very quiet to operate.
Merax Magnetic Exercise Rower
- 【Various Workout Equipment-Multiple Resistance 】Switch up the intensity of your rowing workout with the convenient adjustable resistance tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your rower workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your rowing fitness journey.
- 【 Extra Padding & Rotary Design-Fully Padded Seat&Multi-angle Rotary Footplates 】A sliding, extra padded and upholstered seat to support your bottom and back, ensure proper blood flow in the glutes for prolonged and vigorous rowing workouts. Large strapping footplates that are suitable for users of different sizes provide optimal comfort and support on this indoor rowing machine.
- 【Track Your Workout-Large LCD Display 】With convenient LCD monitor that displays your Time, Count, Calories, Total Count, you will be able to track your progress and modify your current routine appropriately and keep you further motivated and aim for improvement.
- 【Comfortable and Silence-15 Degree Angled Seat Rail& Built-in Megnetic Flywheel】The 15 degree angled seat rail makes your seat return smooth and efficient so that you can get the most out of your rowing session. Built-in megnetic flywheel minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel during exercise process on this air rowing machine.
- 【Durability&Portability-Folding Frame& Built-in Wheels】Equipped with built-in wheels and a foldable frame, this rowing machine for home aims at easy transport and storage. Merax rowing machine assembled dimensions: 73 L x 16 W x 21 H inches; Folded: 26 L x 16 W x 49 H inches; Weight Capacity: 264 lbs. Slide rail length: 43.3 inch
This budget priced rower offers a decent, fat burning workout for less than half the price of the competition, but, this rower is for those under 264 lbs whereas the competition can hold much more weight.
If you are tight on space, this rower folds up, plus it is pretty quiet so you won’t disturb others while using it.
Concept 2 Model D Rower
The Concept 2 is arguably the most popular rower on the market today. It has a utilitarian look and is a club quality machine, in fact, it’s the rower you will find in most CrossFit gyms.
It holds users up to 500 lbs, is constructed mostly of steel and aluminum, and is sturdy and stable so you can go all out as you work to shed excess fat and the machine will not wobble or waver, and it will last for many, many years to come.
3 Best Elliptical Trainers for Losing Weight
How does an elliptical trainer stack up against other options?
Benefits of the Elliptical Trainer
- One of the best low impact exercise equipment for weight loss.
- Good choice for beginners.
- Can read and watch movies or multitask while using.
Cons of the Elliptical Trainer
- Can get tedious – but still a great option for those who like to multitask as the workout.
- Elliptical trainers can be a large investment.
The elliptical trainer takes up about as much space as a treadmill, except with an elliptical trainer you do not need as much space behind the machine. A couple of feet clearance should be fine.
Precor EFX 222 Energy Series Elliptical Crosstrainer
- Precor introduced the very first elliptical in1995 and has been the global leader in elliptical manufacturing for over 20 years
- Health club quality workout at home
- Patented design provides a smooth, natural feel and keeps your body in a comfortable, posture-perfect position for the duration of your workouts
- A true cross-trainer with multiple ways to change the exercise to maximize muscle recruitment while building cardio endurance
- See chart below for Precor full line of Precor Ellipticals
The Precor EFX is a Club level elliptical which means it is a smooth, solid, noise free ride.
The best feature of the Precor EFX 222 is the adjustable stride length. It allows you to target different muscles and change up your routine.
You can set up the stride to have the elliptical feel almost like a stepper with a high stride, or adjust the stride to be nearly flat with a low stride.
This keeps your muscles challenged, helps ward off boredom and encourages calorie burning.
Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
- Your purchase includes One Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer, 100391 model
- Item dimensions – 71.5" L x 26.7" W x 63.2" H | Item weight – 167.3 lbs. | Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. | Stride length – 20” | Lowest step – 6” off the ground
- 22 programs — 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options, and Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- The minimum ceiling height needed is the height of the tallest potential user in the household, plus 21 inches. Preferably, add a couple extra inches to ensure a comfortable experience
This Nautilus E614 Elliptical trainer is one of the more affordable elliptical trainers available. It rides like a much more expensive machine.
The max user weight is 300 lbs which is not as high as others, but the tradeoff is in the price tag.
It has 20 levels of resistance and 22 programs installed in the dual track LCD system so you won’t get bored as you stride away excess fat.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.
This high quality, low impact elliptical trainer is the perfect tool to help you lose unwanted fat without wrecking your knees and joints.
Sole makes a solid machine that will not knock, grind or fall apart in a few years.
The machine can handle users up to 375 lbs without issue and it gives a smooth ride, just like one you would find at the club or gym.
Top 3 Resistance Bands for Shedding Fat
How do resistance bands stack up against other options?
Benefits of resistance bands
- Can be used to work the whole body.
- Portable and super space saving.
- Endless variety of exercises can be done using resistance bands.
Cons of Resistance Bands
- You must come up with a routine and decide which exercises to do.
- Bands may break if used or stored improperly.
They literally fit in a drawstring bag. You can take them just about anywhere and space will not be a problem.
There are tons of resistance band workout videos on YouTube and around the web. Here are a few that are geared toward weight loss.
Full Body Resistant Band Workout for Weight Loss
40 Minute Total Body Resistance Band Workout
Bodylastics Resistance Band Set
- ✅ NEW! UPGRADED Fade Resistant Nickel Coated Clips and FREE (No Credit Card Required) Access to OUR Massive Training Portal! Choose from over 5600 On-Demand Workouts For Muscle Building, Cardio & Flexibility at the Company Website
- ✅ 01-28-2022 Named BEST Resistance Bands by The Wirecutter, A New York Times Company.
- ✅ PATENTED SNAP REDUCTION & SAFETY DESIGN - Every Bodylastics resistance band incorporates our amazing Snap Guard inner safety cord. This amazing cord is super strong. It will prevent damage to the bands from over stretching, and protects your face and body in the rare case that a band does snap.
- ✅ A FULL BUNDLE - Apart from the exercise bands, this set also includes accessories you'll need for your training regimen: 2 handles and ankle straps, door anchors, a carrying bag, and a PDF guide.
- ✅ RISK-FREE PURCHASE - We stand by the quality of these elastic bands for exercise. Should you find yourself unsatisfied with these fitness bands set, do reach out to us so we can make it right.
Bodylastics makes the highest quality resistance band set with the best handles, a sturdy secure door anchor and up to 98 lbs of resistance, higher than the other guys resistance max.
My favorite aspect of the Bodylastics resistance band set is the safer resistance band solution with anti-snap technology that will hold your weight and prevent the band from snapping your body in the unlikely event that the band snaps.
Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set
- Bands Included: Yellow (2-4lbs) | Blue (4-6lbs) | Green (10-12lbs) | Black (15-20lbs) | Red (25-30lbs)
- This stackable set of resistance bands can produce up to 75lbs of resistance.
- Features a metal carabiner clipping system for attachment to soft-grip handles or ankle straps
- Includes a door anchor, exercise chart, carrying bag and ankle strap.
- All Bands are 48 inches in Length
Black Mountain Resistance bands are made from long-lasting rubber and have handles superior to the competition.
The set offers resistance of up to 75 lbs making it a great choice for seniors, beginners, or those who want less weight.
This system is portable, takes up very little space and can be used for light weight strength training for all muscle groups.
Fitness Insanity Resistance Band Set
If you are on a tight budget, or want an inexpensive travel workout to meet your weight loss goals, the Fitness Insanity resistance band set may be the right choice for you.
It offers up to 150 lbs of muscle building resistance at a very affordable price.
Top 4 Air Bikes for Dropping Excess Weight
How do air bikes stack up against other exercise options?
Benefits of Air Bikes
- Move both legs and arms-Max Cardio in minimum time.
- Low impact.
- Potential to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time.
- Not much variety in an air bike workout.
Air bikes are one of the best equipment for weight loss at home. Air bikes take up about as much space as a rower or elliptical trainer.
Most home gyms have space for one, and ceiling height is not a problem either.
Rogue Echo Air Bike
The Rogue Echo Air bike is built just like all other Rogue Equipment – like a tank!
It has a max user weight of 350 lbs, nearly all steel construction, smooth belt drive and an adjustable seat.
You can pound out a HIIT, Tabata or Air Bike WOD no problem with this beast. You will not have to worry about it wobbling underneath you, no matter how hard you ride it.
Assault Air Bike
The Assault Air Bike is the air bike used by most CrossFit gyms. It is built like a tank and can handle high usage and riders up to 350lbs.
It is also highly adjustable and able to accommodate smaller riders too. This would be a great air bike for a family home gym.
One of my favorite things I like about this air bike is that it uses very few plastic parts, unlike the competition.
Octane Fitness AirdyneX Fan Bike
- 26-blade performance fan
- Single-stage belt for instant activation and a smooth motion
- Truly versatile, perfect for HIIT training, warming up, and cooling down
- Moisture-repellent double-coated steel body construction
- Oversized cushioned seat with fore/aft and height adjustments
The Octane Fitness AirdyneX is a commercial grade air bike that is perfect for fat burning HIIT and interval training.
An air bike is an excellent tool to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time.
The 350 lb max user weight, reinforced pedal crank and sturdy, solid construction make it ideal for big and tall users.
Schwinn Airdyne PRO Air Bike
The Schwinn Airdyne pro is another great option for shedding weight. It does not have the reinforced crank like the Octane Fitness but it is plenty strong for home use.
It is also a little less expensive than the commercial grade Airdyne bike.
My favorite feature is the on board LCD that displays your speed via a tachometer and motivates you by displaying the calories you are peddling off.
I also like that the bike is belt driven, which feels smoother than chain driven air bikes.
2 Best Portable Travel Friendly Home Gym Equipment to Cut Fat
When you cannot be at home, having the best home exercise equipment for weight loss won’t help much.
That’s why I have included two travel exercise options that are completely portable.
TRX All In One Suspension Training System
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: The TRX All-in-One System is the prime suspension trainer for full-body workouts. This system comes with a suspension trainer, a suspension anchor, a door anchor, a getting-started guide and access to the TRX Training Club app.
- 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO TRX TRAINING CLUB: Get unlimited access to 500+ on-demand workout videos, with new workouts added weekly, and daily LIVE classes from world class trainers. To get your 30 Days on us, just register your Suspension Trainer.
- HOME-GYM SUSPENSION TRAINER: Our best-selling system is perfect for taking your regular fitness conditioning to the next level. Advance your fitness journey using just seven simple, functional movements engaging every part of your body.
- TOTAL-BODY TRAINING SYSTEM: The carabiner, safety tested for up to 700 lbs, has locking loops to prevent slipping, adjusters to quickly change the length during your workout, durable foam handles for comfort, and foot cradles to amp up any routine.
- PORTABLE GYM: Weighing less than a pound, this TRX Suspension Trainer sets up in under a minute and comes equipped with everything you need to train inside, outside, and on the go. This workout kit will be your new favorite travel gym companion.
The TRX system is a tried and tested portable workout system that has proven itself in both home gym and commercial gym settings.
You can get both cardio and strength training done on the TRX suspension trainer and all you need is a sturdy door to anchor it to and you can get started.
The trainer is affordable compared to other weight loss equipment, and extremely space saving.
If you need to lose weight for the military, or shed the freshman 15 from too many trips to the dining hall, the TRX fits your living conditions and your fast paced lifestyle.
Body by Jake Tower 200 Complete Door Gym
- Tower 200 Body by Jake Strength Training Equipment
- Door-based home gym for working upper and lower body
- Slides onto any home, office, or dorm door within seconds
- Multi-tension power cords provide 200 pounds of explosive resistance
- Supports more than 200 exercises in all; durable steel frame
The Body by Jake Tower is a portable full body workout you can do anywhere you find a sturdy door available.
I love this option for weight loss because strength training is just as important for losing weight as cardio, and this tower provides a full range of resistance training.
It is offered at a price that is accessible to anyone, and takes up so little space just about everyone could use it at home.
The resistance is adjustable, so it works for beginners and is a low cost, small investment option to get started on your weight loss journey.
I hope this list helps you find the best exercise machine for weight loss at home for you.
But don’t forget…
Exercise is great for weight loss, but it is only one part of the puzzle. Weight loss is 20 percent exercise and 80% diet.
As they say, everything starts in the kitchen. I invite you to check out our fitness upgrade program to get both your exercise and diet on point so you can hit all your fitness goals this year.
Also, sign up for the Garage Gym Power newsletter and receive an email to let you know we have new stuff out. Your subscription includes exclusive access to guides and PDFs not found elsewhere on the site.
Thanks for reading!